Fluity (FLTY) is the native token on the platform to provide fee revenue sharing that is generated by the system and incentivizes early adopters.
Users can stake FLTY to earn platform fees (borrowing fees and redemption fees) from Fluity Protocol.
There will be 100 million (100,000,000) FLTY tokens in total.
- 35% for stability pool rewards: Continuously issued to users who deposit FLUSD to the Stability Pool following a yearly halving schedule, described by the following function:
35,000,000 * (1–0.5^year)
- 20% liquidity provider rewards: Continuously minted for 1 year to liquidity providers of PancakeSwap FLTY-BNB trading pair (10%) and future stablecoin pools (10%)
- 25% airdrop to LQTY holders: As agreed with Liquity team, we will airdrop FLTY to LQTY holders and stakers. Those tokens will be distributed weekly for 2 years
- 15% team / development fund: 1 year lock-up, then continuously vested for the second year
- 5% initial liquidity / marketing / bounties: Set aside for providing initial liquidity and other marketing / promotion needs
The timelock will hold 10% for future stable coin LP rewards, which will be transferred to a new reward pool once a stable coin pool is available for FLUSD.
The timelock has an execution delay of 2 days, and Fluity team will inform the community before taking any action.